Information Collection and Use
- Personal information collected by sportscove.com is limited to details necessary to complete any online forms.
- We will not disclose your contact or business information under any circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- We strictly protect the security of your personal information both online (via Secure Socket Layer SSL) and offline and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We do not rent, sell or otherwise provide our email list to third parties.
- We may place a "cookie" on your computer's hard drive. Web beacons, also known as clear gif technology, or action tags, assist in delivering the cookie. This technology tells us how many visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on a Web page.
- We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of email your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
- We do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable information, it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about sportscove.com Web site usage.
Privacy statement changes